Experience the splendid beauty of Waterfalls cascade over mountains, through forests, and onto beaches with newly released Windows 10 theme Stunning Waterfalls PREMIUM. This personalization app includes 19 super quality 4K images which will make you travel the cataract of China to Iceland in mind. Pictures comprised in this theme pack are pretty amazing however you can use them as desktop backgrounds only.
Getting Stunning Waterfalls PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme is free moreover people all ages can bag this pack. Instead of being a package of 4K pictures, the personalize app occupies only 23.38MB of hard disk memory which is pretty low. On top of that, you will able to install the theme pack on up to ten Windows 10 devices using same Microsoft account. If you don’t know already, Microsoft account is compulsory to sign-in while downloading similar applications from store.
Stunning Waterfalls PREMIUM
Here is how to download, install and apply Stunning Waterfalls PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme –
- Visit the official webpage of Stunning Waterfalls PREMIUM.
- Click the Get button.
- When Microsoft Store shows up with inside details of stated Windows 10 theme, once again click on Get.
- Wait until the system finishes downloaded and the installation process.
- After completion, click Apply button.
- Hover the mouse pointer to the right pane of Theme settings page and click on the Windows 10 theme you just got.
Alternatively, open Run Dialog box and type in ms-windows-store: followed by clicking the OK button. When Microsoft Store opens up, use its search function to look for the Windows 10 theme we are describing. After getting the same, enter into its specification page and click on Get. Thereafter, open Windows Setting app by pressing Win+I and head over to Personalization => Themes. Move to the right column and click on Stunning Waterfalls PREMIUM located under Change theme section.
To run Stunning Waterfalls PREMIUM smoothly on your Windows 10 device, following specification must be fulfilled –
- The operating system you are using must be powered with at least Windows 10 version 14951.0.
- Architecture should be either of x86, x64, ARM, ARM64.
- Device must support English (United States) as default language.