The authorized XXDMA6 firmware has been published for Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 device. Users can now update their Galaxy to the newest Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean XXDMA6 authorized firmware through the manual method. The authorized firmware can be downloaded using OTA or Samsung KIES.
Details of Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean XXDMA6 Official Firmware
Version – 4.1.2
Date – 22 January 2013
PDA – N7105XXDMA6
CSC – N7105OLBDMA1
Supported countries – UK, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain
Preparation before Update Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with XXDMA6 Official Firmware:
1. The XXDMA6 official firmware is only for Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 model. To know your device model, go to settings and tap on About Phone.
2. Make sure to install proper Samsung Galaxy Note 2 USB drivers on your computer.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 2 USB drivers
3. Users are recommended to back up every valuable data and settings from Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 device to keep away from data failure during firmware installation.
4. Enable to USB Debugging mode on Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 device. To do it, go to Settings and tap on Developer.
5. Make certain that the device is charged minimum of 85 percent battery power.
6. Confirm that the device is completely factory unlock to avoid sudden loss in case flashing the firmware.
- Extract both downloaded Zip file.
Download Android 4.1.2 N7105XXDMA6
Download ODIN v1.85
- Switch off your Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 device and boot into Download Mode. To do so, Press and hold Volume Down and Home keys jointly and tap on the Power button. Next Samsung logo or the red and yellow text shows on the screen.
- Start ODIN v 1.85 software on your computer and connect the Samsung device through USB cable.
- After completing USB connection successfully, ID: COM boxes will convert in yellow with the equivalent COM port. But, this process may take about 5-10 minutes.
- Select the files from the extracted files that require to be installed on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 device.
- Click the PDA option and select the file titled CODE.
- Tap the Phone and choose a file named MODEM.
- Click the CSC option and select file named CSC.
- Click the PIT option and select the .pit file. Take no notice of this step if such file is missing.
Under ODIN software window, enable Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
Click the Start option in ODIN window, and firmware installation process will start. This process will complete in few minutes. Next, Samsung device will reboot automatically and the home screen will show with updated Android 4.1.2 XXDMA6 official firmware. To verify it, launch the settings option and tap on About phone option.
The tips given in this guide are intended for suggestion use only. How to-connect will not be responsible for any type of failure or damage during firmware installation. Users will have to go on at their own possibilities.