Login and Post Login Operations in SBI Online Banking with Shortcut Keys
Many people face problems during logging in SBI Net banking due to lack of acknowledgement of shortcut keys. We can also use shortcut keys during login SBI internet banking to save our time and irritation. If we do not know about these shortcut keys then we have to read and click on desired place as we want by using the mouse. If this mouse does not work properly then we can not able to login SBI internet banking, there we have to apply only shortcut keys to login. If you use shortcut keys in operating your SB Net Banking your account will be more secured and safe.
Here few shortcut keys are prescribed to operate login and post login SBI net banking activities. If you are using Internet Explorer then you have to use the Enter key with the following access keys. And if you are using Mozilla FireFox then you have to use the Shift key with the following access keys. You will be able to login in Personal Banking login page. For this, you have to go through the official website of SBI i.e.
Login SBI Net Banking with Shortcut Keys
1. To lock internet access to your account you have to use the Alt + 0 key.
2. To view help you have to use the Alt + 1 key.
3. To Login you should use the Alt + 2 key.
4. To view Instructions you should use the Alt + 7 key.
5. To view FAQ you have to use the Alt + 8 key.
Shortcut keys to Operate Post Login Activities in SBI Net Banking
6. For the Account Summary you can use the shortcut key of Alt + 3.
7. For the transferring of funds you should use the shortcut key of Alt + 4.
8. For changing your password you have to follow the shortcut key of Alt + 5.
9. For the transaction of the summary page you have to follow the shortcut key of Alt + 6.
10. For Bill Payment Page you have to use the Alt + b key.
11. For Profile Page you should have to follow the shortcut key of Alt + g.
12. To view FAQ you have to follow the shortcut of Alt + 8 key.
13. To Logout you have to follow the shortcut of Alt + 9 key.
Locking will be deactivated to your user name by preventing forced access to your accounts. You have to follow your branch to again activate your username. You should be careful while using your account. For security reasons you should use headphones to login your SBI net banking.
You can also contact to the Customer care of SBI on toll free no. 1800 – 11 – 22 – 11.