Windows 8 has proved that it is really the most wanted Operating System to date. The release preview version is available as free download, and the most important requirement is that the configuration of the computer should be very good to run it.
The computer configuration for Windows 8:
- Hard disk space of 16 GB.
- RAM of 1 GB or 2 GB is required for the 64-bit version.
- Processor of 1 GHz.
Windows 8 setup vs. the ISO image file:
The Windows 8 installation is possible in two popular ways:
- The simplest way is to download the setup program which can be run.
- The other way is the download of the ISO image file.
The Windows 8 setup program installation will be a very good option if the requirement is to run more than 2 operating systems, or the upgrade is being made from the lower versions to Windows 8. If, upgrade is being made from Windows 7 to Windows 8, then the installed software programs will be present, but if an upgrade is made from XP or Vista, then all the installed software programs will be deleted.
The ISO image file becomes helpful in following cases:
- A computer with x64 processor is running the 32 bit version. It can be upgraded to the 64 bit by the ISO file.
- When Windows XP is running.
- When Windows 8 is to be installed on the iMac or Macbook.
- Under the existing copy of Windows, the Windows 8 has to be run as a Virtual machine.
- When Windows has to be installed on multiple computers, then the ISO image file can be used to create the bootable DVD which can be used to boot the other systems.
The universal serial key of Windows 8 is TK8TP-9JN6P-7X7WW-RFFTV-B7QPF.
Hope, this article has helped you a lot. Suggestions are highly recommended.