The Xperia S supported smartphone is known as dominant device of Sony NXT series. In this context, good news from Sony is that Xperia users can now install the leaked latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware on his Sony Xperia S device.
Xperia users have to follow the tips of firmware installation process at their individual risk. Howto-connect will not be responsible if your Xperia device gets dead or lost during the practice.
- Confirm that you have installed unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery app to back up all valuable data and settings.
- Download leaked Jelly Bean firmware for Xperia S device.
- Copy the downloaded jelly Bean firmware Zip file to your memory card of Xperia S device.
- Now start the device into recovery mode. To do it, press power key and volume down key at the same time.
- Next, navigate to mounts and storage option and confirm that the device partition isn’t mounted. If it is mounted then unmount it.
- Return to the main screen of recovery mode and perform the action of full wipe data / factory reset. To do so, launch advance menu and tap on dalvik cache option.
- Now select to install zip file of firmware from memory card that you have copied to the device before.
- As soon as the process of ROM flashing is finished, reboot the device.
As a result Xperia users will get Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 based screen after few minutes.
This information has been collected through XDA-Developers.