The authorized YouTube app for iPhone 6th edition had been come out some months ago. In this app upload option is disappeared, so one can’t upload video. But, Google has provided instant solution in this connection and launches another app like YouTube Capture. The YouTube Capture app will help you to capture, and upload videos to YouTube from iPhone and iPad quickly.
How YouTube Capture app works on iPhone and iPad ?
- At first sign in the app with Google account. It will carry you to capture screen in landscape style.
- Here, two buttons in the left pane and three in the right pane are present. The left pane button activates flash by the camera. The right pane button lets you to start video recording ( Red icon). Make a click on settings (Gear icon).
- The settings screen of YouTube Capture app asks to choose any sharing option to sign with Twitter, Google+ and Facebook from Accounts tab. Here, you can select recording quality for uploading either 480 Pixel or 720 Pixel.
- When you begin recording, the record button converts into a timer button and displays a running time of your recording.
- As soon as you tap on timer button, it ends recording. Then you will get upload to YouTube page. Here, type heading of recorded video, change privacy and choose optional sharing button.
- At last tap the Share button (Blue icon) to upload the video to YouTube.
Download YouTube Capture App from Apple Store