How to activate iConnect for Axis Bank Internet Banking – in Since inviting private players into Banking sector, Customers witness world-class banking facility in even suburban areas. Axis Bank, the leader of private banking union, changed the scenario of banking activity. It has introduced technology into banking fields to ease up customer concern. Now, I am going to address one the most important techno-driven banking facility called Axis Bank Internet Banking.
Axis Bank Internet Banking is known as iConnect. When you open Current or Saving Accounts with Axis Bank, it offers their customers an option of Internet Banking. There is no separate registration or application needed for the purpose of Internet banking in Axis Bank. After allowing permission for Net banking, Axis Bank gives you a document, which contains Customer ID. In addition to the above act, Axis Bank sends Netbanking password in sealed envelope. You should carefully tear sealed envelope and get Netbanking Password. Then after access Axis Bank website. Rest of the required steps of Axis Bank Internet Banking are mentioned below.
How to activate iConnect to use Axis Bank Internet Banking
- Launch official website of Axis Bank by clicking: Axis Bank Website.
- Click the Login button at extremely right of the computer screen, under Internet Banking tab. For first-time login, click on Register. A new window of Internet banking appears.
- Here, click to Continue Register button again.
- Then after put your Login ID (Customer ID) and Account Number and Mobile Number registered in that Bank and click on Submit button. I would want to tell for your convenient that all these Login ID (Customer ID) and Account Number and Mobile Number are found on your cheque book easily.
Thus, you are ready to use Axis Bank Internet Banking. Set your own password and enjoy.
- If you are not succeeding in activating Netbanking view the conditions to activate Axis Bank Netbanking by clicking: Axis Bank Netbanking conditions.
- For help, you can see the demo by clicking: Axis Bank Netbanking Activation Demo
parimal kanti biswassays:
while registering debit card for inter banking in ATM due to wrong button pressing my internet banking has been blocked . how to get reactivated?
I forget my internate password please reset me net banking password.
plz help my customer id DISABLED
Hi, my name is ajay I’m a seafarer can I know how to activate my Internet banking services as I’m having only Internet connection and there is no telephone coverage in sea.
Hi, I am naresh, I have Axis A/c, my Internet A/c customer ID disabled, may i know how to disabled.. whom to meet, atleast provide phnum/email id…
I was having Axis Bank net banking account and I was using for all these years. But I opted for i-connect facility, once I clicked i-connect option, now I am not able to open my net banking account also. This is ridiculous, if I know that I will land in such awkward situation, i could have not opted the so-called i-connect facility even. Now I don’t need any such i-connect or so, please be re-instated my Axis Bank net banking operation which I used to use earlier. Help ! Help !! Help !!!
jaswant singh rajpurohitsays:
my mobil 9983509834 & acc ***********1724 not spot my acc NET BENKING
PLS MY SPOT