Adobe is bringing an optional update at the end of this September. This is the version 20.012.20048 for both Acrobat and Acrobat Reader (DC). The release note is not out till now however when available you will find the info here.
The update has some minor bug fixes for Viewer, Sandbox, Forms, and Organize Pages.
Adobe Acrobat (Reader) DC 20.012.20048 is available
Here is Adobe Acrobat (Reader) DC 20.012.20048 changelog –
- Set Bookmark Destination is not changing zoom value of the bookmark accurately – 4311449.
- Crash in Acrobat due to a race condition while switching tabs when some tools have been added in the quick toolbar – 4310947.
- When Protected Mode is turned on, merging PDFs moves new pages to the starting of PDF instead of appending it to the page where it was dropped – 4309386.
- Crash in Reader with Protected Mode on because of a race condition – 4310259.
- Fail to open certain types of AEM forms after August 2020 update – 4310989.
- When Sandboxing is turned on, dragging page thumbnails doesn’t always work – 4308554.
To see the full detail of Adobe Acrobat (Reader) DC 20.012.20048 navigate to this link.