Airtel, a reputed telecom company, has launched a new service named Airtel money for its Indian customer. In this money can be transferred through mobile phones.
Airtel money is an account in our mobile phone in which we can deposit money. This balance can be used for paying money for different services. You can perform Money transfer with the help of menu available in Airtel money option on your mobile handset.
Through facility of this service, we can credit money to desired person or any bank account, recharge prepaid mobiles and digital televisions of any operator, pay utility bills, purchase cinema ticket and do online shopping. This service works as an alternative to a debit card.
Airtel Money Service
Airtel money service can be activated on any simple mobile handset. Any Indian nationals who are minimum 18 years of age can apply for this service. For activation of this service, one should follow these instructions:
1. To subscribe Airtel money service you should dial *400# through your mobile handset with using Airtel Sim card. Or, You should go to nearest Airtel money retailer outlet and fill the application form and enclose one recent passport size photograph, and copies of the document of identity and address proof.
Registration for Airtel money is also possible through online method. For registering online go through this link —
After pressing on above link a web page will appear like this —
After filling all the relevant information details click on Register.
2. After this step, a secret code will arrive at your Airtel mobile number through SMS.
There are two types of account – Express Account and Power Account. you may select any one account as per your requirement and plan.
3. Insert this unique code in next page and click on the submit button. After this, you will receive SMS about the completion of your registration. You will also receive an SMS regarding mPin. It is unique and secret transfer code. This code worths keeping secretly. It will require every time.
4. To Access the Service Dial *400# from your mobile handset and use this service through given menu.
5. For using Airtel money service you have to recharge your account through net banking, credit or debit card.
For Detailed information regarding Airtel money, call to customer care at 121 from your Airtel number. or you can visit at this link –
Go to official web page
Nice App for easy recharge, pay bills & manage all your Airtel mobile, 3G dongle, landline/broadband & DTH accounts at ONE place.
my airtel money is blocked what should I do?
airtel money app is useful
Monitranpar pay bill load money recharge.com
In airtel money app good
airtel moeny softwares free download
i want airtel money bank tranver codes