Empathizing to people during this global pandemic and the resultant economic lockdowns, Microsoft has brought out an interesting new theme – At Home PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme. It would remind us to admire the small things that we hardly notice while in our normal busy life. The personalization app can point out the happiness we can find amid these gloomy days.
This theme has a set of 5 beautiful images capturing some related at home moments, things around us and so on. So, download the theme and see if it can make your quarantine days a tad better. To find out where to get these backgrounds and all about it, simply keep scrolling.
Home PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download At Home PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme, install and set –
- Click on this link here. This will take you to the official page of At Home PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme on Microsoft’s site.
- There will be a blue button for ‘Get’ on the right-hand side of the page. Click on it and the Microsoft Store app will open up with the theme page loaded.
- Click on ‘Get’ again in the new window.
- The theme will take a few moments to install. Once it does, the Get button will be replaced by ‘Apply’.
- Click on the same. This will open your Settings application and will lead to the Theme settings page. Simply select this theme banner to apply it. There are also a few customizations you can do if you wish.
- Also, in case you want to apply it later or want to change to any other theme, here’s what you are to do – Settings > Personalization >Themes.
- Simply select the theme of your choice as earlier to apply it.
As mentioned with the introduction, that At Home PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme is a set of 15 images. These backgrounds are available completely free of cost to Windows 10 users. Altogether, the theme weighs just around 8 MB. Now, note that you can only use these images as desktop wallpaper. Of course, there are certain system requirements for this theme to be work on your PC-
- The system must be running on Windows 10 version 14951.0 or later.
- Also, the OS architecture must be x86, x64, ARM, ARM64.
If your PC is on any of the recent Windows 10 system versions, it can meet these requirements.