Bluetooth facilitates users to Transfer files, documents, images, etc. Many Bluetooth-enabled devices such as mobile phones, wireless headsets, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, and computers are available in the market you can add to your PC to share files, documents etc. Bluetooth devices are small in size, light in weight and do not require wires.
For Bluetooth File Transfer users have to create a shortcut using which he can share files instantly. We are presenting here a tip using which you can easily Create Shortcut to Transfer Files through Bluetooth on Windows 10, 8.
How to Create Shortcut to Transfer Files through Bluetooth on Windows 10, 8
By Creating Shortcut Manually
1. Right click on an empty area of your desktop.
2. Click on New and then on Shortcut.
3. It will open a small window named Create Shortcut.
4. Write %windir%\System32\fsquirt.exe into the Blank area.
5. Click on Next button.
6. Type Bluetooth File Transfer in the Blank area. You can also write any other name which you would like.
7. Click on Finish button.
Now your shortcut is created you can move your shortcut to any place on your PC.
By Downloading Shortcut
A user can also download third-party shortcut tool from the web and It will automatically Create Shortcut to Transfer Files through Bluetooth on Windows 10, 8. Below are the few steps which you have to follow: –
1. Download Bluetooth File Transfer Shortcut from the link below:
2. Extract the Shortcut from that folder to the Desktop.
3. Run the Shortcut.
4. It will show the warning message and ask you for the confirmation to open this file.
5. Allow it to Run or Open.
It will open Bluetooth File Transfer window. You can also move this shortcut to your desired place. You can Pin Shortcut to Taskbar, Quick Launch or Start Screen of your PC. Your shortcut will work properly without creating any problem. Hope this post will help you.