The primary slogan for the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a Life companion. But if you are feeling uncomfortable for a little moment due to new Galaxy S4 lock screen widgets then you are not alone. Luckily, it is simple to adjust the Galaxy S4 lock screen message. lock screen widget is charming benefit for the Samsung in the latest Android 4.2.2 mobile OS to provide the custom greeting, clock and date. Now you can change the font, color and size, turn off the clock and date on the Galaxy S4 lock screen. Besides, you can also remove all widgets from the lock screen for when if you don’t like it.
Related Post: 10 of the top and best Features of the Galaxy S4 you must know
To change the Galaxy S4 lock screen message, you can follow two tips to perform this.
- At first, go to Settings and tap on My device tab at the top side.
- Next, tap on Lock screen option.
- On the next screen, tap on Lock screen widgets option.
- On the next screen, tap on Edit Personal Information option.
- Now you will get a customization screen to change the Galaxy S4 lock screen message.
It is absolutely simple way to change the Galaxy S4 lock screen message by your hand. To do it,
- Go to your S4 lock screen and tap and hold on the Life companion sign for 2-3 seconds.
- Then go to down panel and you will now notice a little edit icon on the bottom right of the widget on the middle screen.
- Tap it to launch directly to the customization page.
- With the customization page, you can set the preferred slogan, change the font, size and color or remove the date and time also.