Sometimes you get new incoming email from anyone with email signature. So you may want to add Email Signature in your outgoing email. Now this feature can be used through windows 8 Mail app into metro screen.
but, what is benefit of Email Signature ? Actually Email Signature shows your personality. Email signature is used to show individual or professional signature in your outgoing email messages. In Windows 8 Mail app, you can create several email signature for each account.
How to Configure Email Signature in Windows 8 Mail app ?
- At first, You have to launch Mail app from Windows 8 Metro screen.
- Open the Charms bar panel via hitting shortcut (Window logo Key + C).
- Click on the Settings button into Charm bar panel .
- You get Mail Setting tab. Click on the Accounts link from current tab and choose the opted account which you would want to configure for email signature.
Although It is showing only outlook.com in Windows 8 Mail app at this time due to single account configuration. But if you are willing to configure additional account such as Gmail or Yahoo in windows 8 Mail app, then choose it from shown list view under account page.
- Now erase this text from at the bottom – Sent from Windows Mail.
- Insert your opted signature text in current blank box underneath.