System Tray, (Notification Area) shorted as “systray” is located at the right side of the Windows 10 Taskbar. You can open this tray through a tiny arrow mark upwardly directed on the taskbar. You can Customize System Tray on Windows 10 on your own preferences. Here we are providing the following Windows 10 tips to help you for this work.
Tiny upward arrow icon on the taskbar leads spread System Tray after being clicked. You can show, hide and receive notification of different tools on System Tray (SysTray) by setting its behavior.
How to Customize System Tray on Windows 10
Customize Notifications Area using two methods either by Dragging and dropping icons or using Control Panel (Settings). We are writing here Windows 10 tips step by step which will lead do the same.
1. Click on the small upward directed arrow from the taskbar to demonstrate all the icons in the System Tray.
2. Drag the icons from System tray and drop it to the taskbar to show it here.
3. Now, to further modify it make your existence on the Personalization classification of the Settings app window.
4. Choose the second entry, Notifications & actions from the choices exhibited in the left facet of the window.
5. On the right, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
6. In the following window, you have the chance to display all the icons listed on the taskbar or you can individually pick up your favorites. Check the slider against Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar to display total icons and notifications. In this condition, System Tray looks wider and awkward. So choose whatever suits you.
7. Get back to the previous window and administer a click on Turn system icons on or off link.
8. Use the individual sliders if you want to hide the Clock, Volume, Network icons and many other as shown below under Turn system icons on or off.
We suggest you to Customize System Tray on Windows 10 balancing between look and utility in which utility comes first.