Day on the Farm is one of the latest themes for Windows 10 available on the Microsoft store right now. Desktop background photographs in the personalization app would certainly be of appeal to those who have a thing for farms, remote areas, and countryside. The 18-image theme is available for use as the desktop wallpaper for your Win10.
Have you ever been to a farm? If not, this theme is still going to be fun for you, and you’ll probably get a soothing vibe from the glimpse of vast, bright, colorful crop fields, pretty farmhouse, animals lazing and grazing around and so on. The theme sure would compliment and brighten up your screen- and probably your day! Read on to know how to download and apply it and more.
Day on the Farm Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download, install and apply Day on the Farm Windows 10 Theme –
- Click the link available here.
- Head right to Microsoft’s official web page of Day on the Farm Windows 10 theme.
- Click on the Get button. It will open the Microsoft Store app on your system.
As an alternative, it is also possible for users to open Store application on the device and search the theme.
- Then, select the Install or Get button again and hit the Apply button once your PC finishes downloading the theme.
- Finally, when the Theme Personalization section on your Settings, select Day on the Farm Windows 10 theme by hitting its banner.
Downloading ‘Day on the Farm’ Windows 10 theme would need certain system compliances, which are given on the official sites too. The requirements include Windows 10 version 14951 or later. Further, there must be an OS support for x86, x64, and ARM architecture.
1] Field of Poppies Theme for Windows 10 [Download]
2] Amazon Rainforest Theme for Windows 10 (Download)
3] Download Beautiful Sunsets Theme for Windows 10