You are able to Enable Narrator Auto Read Advanced Info in Windows 10 to work with various documents such as reading and writing emails or to perform other basic tasks. This article will walk you through the steps for this ease of access tool to turn on the setting to see the detail. The Narrator is one of the most useful tools in Windows, especially for visually disabled or weak people. It can interact, read and follow specific commands so that users can run their system without using mouse or display. The functions performed by Narrator includes navigating through applications, web or other windows, reading text on the running page on screen by word, and the characters as users type them. Also, users can somewhat .
Microsoft has been working on the features, usability, and efficiency of the Narrator to make it better. These verbosity improvements, currently available in the insider circle only- with Windows 10 build 18282 – will publically available versions soon. The setting within the Narrator in this respect is – Hear advanced details like help text, on buttons and other controls.
Enable Narrator Auto Read Advanced Info in Windows 10
Here is How to Enable Narrator Auto Read Advanced Info in Windows 10 –
The Narrator “Auto-read Advanced” requires activation to hear the advanced information while interacting with Windows. You can enable the same in two manners –
- Using Narrator settings.
- Via Registry Editor (Regedit.exe)
Let’s see both of them.
Enable Narrator Auto Read Advanced Info using Narrator settings
Step-1: Press Win+I at a time in order to Open Settings app.
Step-2: Once it comes into the sight, click on Ease of Access.
Step-3: From the options in the left side, select Narrator. Alternatively, you can simply open the Narrator settings by typing the shortcut, Windows + Ctrl + N.
Step-4: Shift to the right-pane and Check the box of Hear advanced details like help text, on buttons and other controls option to enable it.
Step-5: If the Narrator is currently turned on, close it and then on to apply the changes made.
Enable Narrator Auto Read Advanced Info Using Registry Editor
You have the ability to enable Narrator Auto Read Advanced Info using Registry Editor in Windows 10. A simple change in the entries makes the wonder in the ease of access tool.
- Access Registry Editor. You can press the Windows logo key, type regedit.exe and hit Enter for the same.
- If a UAC shows up, click on Yes to give consent.
- Copy the following path, paste into the address bar and press “Enter”.
- This way you will reach the Narrator key in Registry editor; go to the “right” pane, right click anywhere and select New => DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Rename the New New Value #1 to AutoreadAdvancedInfo.
- Double click on the same and Enter 1 in the Value data field and click OK.
- Restart Windows explorer and enjoy.