Files UWP – Preview Windows 10 is a modern File Explorer application delivered through Microsoft store. However, few features have not been revealed yet, people have started liking its sleek as well as fluent design, layout modes, tabs, and many more. The application supports copy-paste, drag, and drop and cut options. Making a right-click on any file will show a context menu, from where users can pick cut, copy, paste, and share options. Users can open multiple tabs in the app and UI looks pretty decent with lots of improvements yet to make. The app is based on true UWP and the tech giants tried to implement the idea of write once and run everywhere.
UWP files – Preview Windows 10 is now available in Microsoft Store and ready to download. There is a slight limitation that, not all Windows devices can download this. Till now, this is available for downloading in mobiles with Windows 10 operating system, Hololens, computers, and Hub.
Table of Contents
UWP files – Preview Windows 10
Here is how to download UWP files – Preview Windows 10 –
- Navigate the official webpage of the stated app.
- Click on Get.
- When Microsoft Store opens up with inside info of the app, again click the Get button from there.
- A pop-up will appear asking to agree to the Store Terms of Sale.
- Hit Get button to continue.
- Let the system download as well as install the application.
- Upon completion, click Launch to open the app.
Alternatively, go through the Start menu to open Microsoft store first and click its search icon. Type in UWP files – Preview and hit Enter key. Opt for the item you were searching for and after entering into its specification page, click Get button. Once the downloading and installation process gets over, hit Launch button to open the application.
Using your Microsoft account, you can get UWP files – Preview app on up to ten Windows 10 devices that too without spending any bucks. However, some basic requirements must meet by your PC to open the product. Such as –
- Windows 10 version you are using must be 17763.0 or higher.
- Compatible architectures are ARM, ARM64, x64, x86.