Microsoft has released yet another personalization app for all nature lovers. This is the Flower Petals Theme that includes 4K eye catching images. The collection of blossom desktop wallpapers occupies only 2.16 MB disk space on your system.
The Flower based theme for Windows 10 provides 18 softly focused images of petals for free. Users can install it by logging on to the Microsoft store. The process is indeed very simple and would be available to you within minutes. Let us see how to download the Flower petals Windows 10 theme.
Flower Petals Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download, install and apply Flower Petals Windows 10 Theme –
- Open your web browser and go to the official Website of the Microsoft.
- Click on the “Get” button.
- Microsoft Store will load on your system showing the theme page.
- Now, press the Get button again to start the download.
- Once the process is complete, click on Apply.
- This will lead you to the Theme Settings.
- Scroll on to the list you have installed and click on the Flower Petals theme.
- Head over the desktop and enjoy the beautiful images of petals.
Addition to this, you can also opt to directly launch the Microsoft Store on your system and type in the Flower Petal theme and follow the process above.
Before you download and install the theme on Windows 10, make sure to meet certain requirements to work smoothly. Well, Microsoft always releases the list of specific minimum and recommended specifications. Let us see what we need to open the product on the system.
- The OS must be Windows 10 version 14951.0 or higher.
- It must have the x86, x64, ARM, ARM64 architecture.
- Supports English (United States) language.