One of the latest releases from Microsoft is a small theme that will only occupy a space of 11.99 MB of the disk drive. For all the blossom lovers, the giant software rolls out Sunflower PREMIUM, a theme that contains 17 supreme quality of 4K images. Users can rejoice the warm cherry gleam of close and far pictures of sunflowers right at their desktop as wallpapers.
Not charging a penny from the users, this app can be used on at least ten Windows 10 devices. However, to take advantage of this facility, use Microsoft Account to grab the theme. Just like other programs, this also has some specifications that need to meet up before using it.
Sunflowers PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
Here is How to Download and Install Sunflowers PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme –
- Launch any web browser and navigate to the official webpage of Sunflowers PREMIUM.
- Click the Get button and upon prompt up, select Open Microsoft Store.
- This will immediately fire up Microsoft Store app on the PC screen displaying an overview of the theme.
- Again click “Get” button that appears in the app interface.
- Click Install if the page states that You own this app.
- Once the download and installation get over, hit Apply.
- Themes Settings page will open up, shift to the right pane and select Sunflowers PREMIUM.
- Finally, head to the desktop and enjoy the view of beautiful sunflowers.
Note – As an alternative, directly open Microsoft Store from taskbar. Search for Sunflowers PREMIUM and grab the theme.
Each and every program in Windows 10, whether it is Microsoft based or third-party requires to meet certain specifications of the system to run. Similarly, Sunflowers PREMIUM also has two basic and important preconditions that the device should fulfill to use the theme. They are –
- The operating system on the device should be running Windows 10 version 14951.0 or higher.
- Compatible with Architecture x86, x64, ARM, and ARM64 respectively.
- Support English (United States).