A few days passed, I have discussed about XXAMAA Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware for Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810P model. Now another latest firmware named XXAMAB Android 4.1.2 is present for downloading over Samsung KIES. If you want to install XXAMAB firmware on S6810P Smartphone by hand then you can read below given step-by-step tips. Keep in mind that this firmware can be installed only through ODIN method.
XXAMAB Android 4.1.2 Firmware Details
Version – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
PDA – S6810PXXAMAB
CSC – S6810POXXAMA3
Date – February, 2013
Supported Countries – Hungary, Italy, UK, Spain, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany
These firmware installation tips are only for Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810P Smartphone. So don’t attempt this tips on any similar Galaxy device. Besides, howto-connect will not be answerable for any queries on the basis of below-given firmware update tips. We recommend to S6810P user to start the process at his personal risk.
Look of some important things before starting firmware update process
- Download and install Galaxy USB driver to your computer.
- Backup apps and other data, for example, call history, SMS, Emails, settings to memory card. The S6810P users can also perform process of data backup through Samsung KIES to computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode on the S6810P Smartphone.
- Confirm that your S6810P device is charged up to 80-85% battery power. It is important because due to low battery power, your Smartphone can power off or dead during firmware update process.
How to install MAB Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware to Galaxy Fame S6810P:
At first, download both zip files to your computer and extract these.
Download Android 4.1.2 S6810PXXAMAB
Download ODIN v1.85
Make Power off your Galaxy S6810P Smartphone and run into download mode. To do it, push and hold the Volume Down and Home buttons jointly and then push the Power button for few seconds. Next, you will get the Android robot along with a triangle sign on the S6810P screen. Then push Power button another time to go into download mode.
Now right click on .exe file of ODIN setup (find it in extracted folders of ODIN tool in step 1) and choose run as administrator menu from right context panel. Then connect your S6810P Smartphone to the computer via USB cable.
If your Galaxy S6810P Smartphone is connected effectively around 5-10 minutes, in ODIN window the ID: COM boxes will change into yellow at bottom left corner and show connected COM port number.
Now select the following flash files from the extracted folders of firmware (in step 1) when you click on respective buttons in ODIN window.
- Click on PDA button and select same file with CODE extension.
- Click on Phone button and select matching file with MODEM extension. Leave it if it is missing in extracted firmware folders.
- Click on CSC and select matching file with CSC extension. Leave it if it is missing in extracted firmware folders.
- Click on PIT and select the .pit file. Ignore it if is missing.
In ODIN window, check the both options – Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. If you have chosen .PIT file in above steps, then check Re–Partition option. Then click on the Start button to begin the firmware installation process. This process will finish around 20-25 minutes.
Next, your S6810P Smartphone will reboot after finishing the firmware installation process. Then you will get the home screen of just installed Android 4.1.2 supported XXAMAB firmware.