- Install Samsung Galaxy USB driver on your computer.
- Switch on USB debugging mode on your galaxy device.
- Confirm that your galaxy device battery should be charged up to 80-90%.
- Make sure that you have taken back up every main data like SMS, apps, settings, and many more from built-in phone memory.
- These root tips are only valid for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 device, so don’t attempt it on other Samsung devices.
Download both zip file on your computer and extract it
Step – 2
Switch off the Samsung galaxy. Then press and hold the Volume Down + key, Home, power button at once for some seconds until you get Android logo with a triangle logo on the screen. This action starts download mode.
Now launch ODIN software on your computer. Next, start USB connection between the Samsung galaxy device and the computer.
As soon as the USB connection works effectively, the ID: COM box on ODIN window will change as yellow color. It will display COM port number.
In this stage, you have to select the downloaded file from ZCCMA4 Android 4.1.2 extracted folder. To do it,
- Click on PDA button and select CF-Auto-Root-p4notewifiww-p4notewifixx-gtn8010.tar file in extracted folder.
- Check the tab of Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the ODIN window.
- Then click on Start button to begin the installation procedure.
This procedure will take little minutes to finish. Once the installation is done, your Samsung galaxy device will reboot automatically.
Every process of rooting depends at your personal risk. How to Connect can’t be responsible for any type of loss of your device. In addition, you should keep in mind that after rooting process, service of the warranty will not be covered by mobile manufacturers.