GIF is a popular format of animated images. Generally, GIF files are created by stitching still images and streaming movie clips together. This type of format is used broadly on many entertainment websites like Tumblr, 9gag, etc. It lets you generate easy animations without the support of complex images or video editing software.
If you like to create GIF from video files then the best choice is Freemore Video to GIF Converter. It renders you to simply convert video files to animated GIF.
How to Create GIF from Videos with Freemore Video to GIF Converter?
- The first screen of the Freemore Video to GIF converter looks straightforward. It gives you several easy options like Input, Start, Stop, Pause and Resume to the conversion process easily. You can also view the sample of stored GIF files in output folder while it is being gathered.
- In order to import a video clip, click Input button and look for the desired video file from your computer drives.
- After loading video clip, you have two options either convert entire video clip or its definite part with the purpose of creating GIF files. To do it, The Set Start and Set End options on the right side are present to define the starting and ending points in selected video clip.
- The Freemore Video to GIF Converter recommends various frame sizes and resolutions.
- As soon as you finish all settings, click Start button to collect the GIF files.
This software is compatible with every Windows version (32 bit and 64 bit) – Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista and XP