A few days back I have covered the same topic of how to factory reset on Kindle HD tablets, But you have no accurate knowledge about restore factory settings procedure with an iPad device. Recently Apple iPad Mini tablets have achieved more name than other tablets in the market. Actually, in different conditions, we need restore factory settings with iPad device which are as follows –
- After performing the action of jailbreak on iPad Mini, you are still in problems then an alternate choice for you to restore iPad Mini to its original factory settings.
- When you want to sell or give away your iPad Mini then it is essential to erase your personal information. A situation like this demands to factory restore on iPad Mini.
Two easy methods are available to start Restore Factory Setting of IPad Mini and delete entire information.
- Without iTunes
- With iTunes
How To Restore Factory Setting of IPad Mini
- In order to start factory reset, At first, ensure that you have taken the backup of every essential data from the iPad Mini.
- Launch Settings and tap on General.
- Next, tap on Reset at the bottom and again tap on this button – Erase All Content and Settings.
- Then a pop-up box asks you to continue factory reset action. After tapping on the confirmation button, iPad Mini will reset in few minutes without any hindrances.
- Now you will prompt Apple sign and loading bar on the iPad screen. Thus, all previous account settings, data, apps, and media files will vanish completely from the iPad Mini.
- At first, start a connection between iPad Mini and laptop or desktop through the given USB cable.
- Next, launch iTunes software on your laptop or desktop and go to Devices section on the left panel. Here, click on Restore button.
- If you have started restoring process first time then you will have to pass the time in order to download latest firmware file over the internet. As soon as it is completed, it will request you to keep on restore process with the confirmation message. After several minutes, you will get brand new iPad Mini screen