RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and improve PC performance<>
As you know well, a lot of feelings either panic or interesting has been felt by windows 8 users till now. At first, you have to cross over from startup problem. In the context, you have to insert account name and password for further access. Although, it is used for security enhancement and prevent your computer from illegal use. The same issue has been found also in windows 8 beta. But you have decided to avoid logon prompt and load Windows 8 directly without any delay and hindrance. Therefore, Automatic log on feature is the best solution to this issue. If this feature is activated in Windows 8 beta, you will not get windows logon prompt and load windows 8 directly. But this feature is used in the single account.
First method –
- Open RUN box via insert (Windows Key + R) Shortcut and type command – netplwiz
- You will find new window (User Accounts) including two tabs in the top side.
- From users tab Uncheck the option – Users must enter a …………. This computer.
- Hit on Apply button then new window (Automatically Sign in) is appearing.
- Here you have to insert password (Correct and confirmation) and hit OK.
- If you have tried these tips in your windows 8, restart computer.
Now cooling experience is ready to share as there is no need to insert the password in login prompt Startup and Windows 8 will be loaded directly.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors<>