Google Play, the digital online stores of Google, has plenty of Movies, Music, Books, Magazines, Games and Android supporting Apps. Large amount of contents dealing with above category are updated as well as included in fraction of time. As day progressing Google Play has made a larger world wide user network. In earlier article, I addressed Google Play features, which helps your to watch new movie release. In this article, I am going to address another Google Play exclusive features, which gives freedom to add your own music to Google Play Music Cloud.
To add Music in Google Play, you will have to take these successive steps:
- Open internet browser on your computer system
- Now, in address bar type url music.google.com
- Then after Log in to your Google account
- Click on upload music tab at top right portion of existing screen
- Now click Download Music manager and download and install Music Manager to your computer
- Open Music Manager program on your computer
- Then after click on Add Folder and select whichever Music Folder you have
- Now, apply tick mark in front of automatically upload songs added to may selected folders.