Making more than one user accounts in Windows 7 beefed up security concern of unauthorized users. Memorizing passwords of each made Local User Accounts is certainly a tough task. Therefore, users have no more choice than to delete Local User Accounts. So, question arises here how to delete Local user Account when working in Windows 7 environment.
Exercise of deleting any local user accounts is described point wise underneath this para. But remember before deleting local account important files and data from particular account should be transferred to another local drive to prevent data loss.
Remarks:- you must not delete default administrator account, otherwise windows 7 will corrupt and unable to restore at any how. Step by Step tips for delete local user account –
- Open Control panel window
- choose link- Add or remove User accounts from user accounts and family Safety tab.
- Open Manage Accounts window and select opted account which you want to delete.
- Now double click on opted user account (example – Super) and open change an Account tab.
- Choose Delete the account option from here.
- Here new tab is displaying message about take backup or keep important files before delete this current account.
- you can either Click on Delete Files or keep files Option in current tab.
- If you select Delete Files then, there is no option to keep backup data of this current account after delete it.
- Keep Files option may save data of current account before deleting.
- Click on Delete Account option. Now account has been removed from your computer.