Message of Automatic Windows is something that appears frequently at Screen when user operates their respective system. Surely, message like this is greater cause of distraction. Users try everything to disable it, but they have not a proper idea about it. To disable automatic Windows updates in Windows 7, you all have to follow either of the given methods.
First Method: –
Disable Windows Update message from Windows Update Center:-
- Click on Start button, Open Control Panel and choose Window Update button from below menu list. if window update does not appear here click on link Category on the right top sides of window. Choose small Icons and click on it. Now window update option will appear. Click on it
- Then Window Update tab will open and message is displayed look like below images.
- Go to Change Setting button in left pane and click on it.
- Now select last option – Never Checks for Updates from tab lists (drop down). now click on OK button at the bottom.
your problem will be solved.
Users may also disable Windows 7 automatic Updates notification via accessing windows Administrator tools.
- Right Click on Computer Icon on desktop screen and click on Manage options.
Just a message shows of stopping windows Update as below image.
3. Now right-click on Windows Update button. In services menu lists click on properties. Now Windows Update Properties tab is opened.
Click on startup type menu and select Disable option. After that click on Apply and OK button simultaneously.
And now Windows 7 will not display screen messages of automatic update during internet connections.