Windows 7 is decorated with feature like System Restore. It is a feature to be used for restoring new system file in place of corrupt one. Importance of System Restoration shoot up multiple times whenever users need to replace corrupt file to genuine file.
When one gets troubles in installing new hardware driver, unable to install or run new software, finds serious system error message etc then he or she has limited option beside of Formation of Computer. System Restore may mange to resolve above problem and point of taking also tends to how to apply system restoration in Windows 7?
In windows 7 System restore feature may be used in two ways:
- Default Automatic System Restore point
- Manually create System Restore Point
How to use default automatic System restore Point ?
- Go to Start button , Type restore .
- Select System Restore option in search lists.
- Now new window is showing and select Next button.
- in next window , you view system restore point lists with date and time, description and type.
- If you select any restore point, then click Next button.
- Next window is displaying a message Confirm your restore Point and click on finish button.
- Your Computer will restart automatically and restore procedure will complete in about 5-10 minutes.
What to do when System restore in Window 7 is not succeeding:
Sometimes, System Restore feature is unable to perform and displays troubleshoot message during restoring procedure. Then best option is for you, restart computer and press F8 button 3-4 times regularly. It enables system to run in Safe mode. Now, try to start restore process according to above tips now.