Google supported Nexus tablet is playing significant role at this time. Now newest Jelly Bean 4.1.2 firmware JDQ39 has been launched for Nexus device. It is available for Nexus 10 and Galaxy Nexus I9250 tablet which is valid for both rooted and non-rooted.
Important Points to Remember
- The Android 4.2.2 JDQ39 OTA firmware is applicable for Nexus 10 tablet only.
- Install approved Nexus USB drivers on your computer. Click here to get USB driver
- As earlier phone memory data are essential to install after updating. So we need to back up all data to external SD card first.
- Activate USB Debugging mode on the Nexus tablet.
- Make sure that the Nexus tablet has been charged up to 90 % battery power.
How to update Android 4.2.2 JDQ39 Official Firmware on Nexus 10 tablet? (For Non-Rooted) Step -1
Download firmware in Zip file and extract it. Then, copy the extracted firmware zip file on the tablet integrated SD card.
Step – 2
Plug USB cable to Nexus 10 tablet and the computer.
Step – 3
Next, turn off the tablet and boot into Bootloader mode. To do it, press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons jointly until you will get Fastboot menu and START logo on the top corner.
Step – 4
Now, browse into Recovery mode. To do so, hold Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously then the tablet will boot in Recovery mode.
Step – 5
Next search for extracted firmware update file from SD card and select it through pressing Power button. Now the process of the firmware update will start.
As soon as the firmware update is finished, the tablet will reboot. After 5 minutes, the tablet screen will start with the first boot.
As result Nexus 10 tablet users can enjoy Android 4.2.2 JDQ39 Jelly Bean firmware. To verify it, go to Settings and tap on About Tablet at the bottom.
How to-connect will not be liable if the tablet is lost or dead during or after the firmware update. Nexus users must carry on at their personal risk.