Availability of Android 4.0.4 ICS Hackin’ ROM tempts users to update their Galaxy W I8150 device. If you have Galaxy W I8150 device and looking to update with Android 4.0.4 ICS Hackin’ ROM then follow remaining article, which shows all required tips and tricks to update your Galaxy W I8150 device.
Before going to proceed to update Galaxy W I8150 on Android 4.0.4 ICS Hackin’ ROM, you should be prepared with following changes: –
- The device ‘Galaxy W I8150’ which is going to update, should be rooted.
- Need to install Galaxy W I8150 USB Drivers on PC to integrating with Galaxy W I8150 device.
- Galaxy W I8150 should have enough power to assist updating exercise. Ideally, it remains with 80% total charging capacity.
- Need to enable USB debugging features.
- Ensure to have Backup of phone memory data to avoid losing persoanl details along with APN settings, while updating your device.
Once you assured about certain changes, as mentioned above, have been applied then follow successive steps to get completed updating Galaxy W I8150 device on Android ICS Hackin’ ROM.
Step 1. You need to download Android 4.0.4 ICS based Hackin’ ROM on your PC.
Step 2. Then connect Galaxy W I8150 device to such PC, using USB cable. Copy downloaded file to SD Card.
Step 3. Now, Switch off your Galaxy W I8150 device.
Step 4. Then switch on phone in Recovery Mode. For this, you need to press Volume Up + Home + Power Button collectively at turn on phone condition.
Step 5. In ClockworkMod recovery, you need to wipe data first and scroll down to flash zip from SD card. Select flash zip of SD card by using Power button.
Step 6. Once again press Power button and select similar zip of SD card.
Step 7. Then navigate and install Android 4.0.4 ROM zip by using Volume Key with Power button.
Step 8. Once installation process gets completed, you need to go with +++++Go Back and then reboot Galaxy W I8150 from recovery menu.
Note: Above tips are dealt with Galaxy W I8150 device. Trying these tricks on other variants hazard such devices. So, beware such unexpected happenings while trying other than Galaxy W I8150 device.