Drivers are always an integral part of the operating system and if they go outdated, you are likely to encounter several issues. Every manufacturer company rolls out updates for their drivers. Very recently Intel Graphics Driver Version 184.108.40.20684 DCH was out but the giant technology company forgot to modify its date on the download page.
It contains bug fixes and offers certain improvements for a few games. For example – DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2, Hades Steam Early Access verified playable on Intel UHD graphics or better. Moreover. Terminator: Resistance, Kingdom Under Fire 2 and Shenmue III with Intel Iris Plus graphics or better.
Intel Graphics Driver Version 220.127.116.1184 DCH
Here is everything you need to know about newly released Intel Graphics Driver Version 18.104.22.16884 DCH –
- This driver update contains certain security enhancements.
- A temporary crash can occur with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 or while starting DOTA2. It occurs with Intel Core 10th generation processor with Iris Plus graphics.
- Some graphical irregularities are likely to happen in Solidworks 2018/2019, NextPVR, NBA 2K20, Code Vein and Adobe Fresco applications.
- When commencing or departing ARCHICAD, you may likely encounter periodic crashes or get stuck.
- Users can also observe the system restart with BSOD. It occurs on 10th generation Intel Core processors with Iris Plus graphics once the system boots up with the closed lid on the integrated laptop panel with a single display.
- Once you connect an Apple 6K monitor to the 10th generation ‘Intel Core’ processors with Iris Plus graphics, maximum resolution it offers is 4K.
How to Get the Driver
Get access to any web browser and download Intel Graphics Driver. You can either grab the zip file or .exe file format.