Microsoft releases the 4th version of KB4469342 (V4) advancing the Windows 10 1809 to 17763.168 from 177184.108.40.206. The new updates get a place on 30/11. Before this V3 and V2 of this update was already tested on Windows 10 1809 OS build 17763.1675.
You will receive KB4469342 version 4 automatically through Windows update. The detail of this patch is unknown now.
KB4469342 v4 and KB4470788 for Windows 10 Build 17763.168 Details
Changelog for KB4469342 v2 for Windows 10 17763.167 –
Microsoft has released a changelog for the KB4469342 v2 Windows 10 17763.167. These are the issues that are fixed:
- KB4469342 v2 tries to resolve Microsoft Edge problem with the drag-and-drop feature to upload folders from the Windows desktop to a file hosting service like OneDrive. In some scenarios, the files contained in the folders fail to upload, and the user may notice no error on the website.
- The update works on Internet Explorer performance issues when using roaming profiles or avoiding the Microsoft compatibility list.
- KB4469342 V2 solves display settings when changing a multi-monitor configuration does not work anymore issues.
- The update resolves black screen when an ad from hibernation is awakened on some servers.
- Microsoft fixes long delays in taking a picture using the camera app under certain lighting conditions problem.
- KB4469342 V2 solves Hulu TV-Live content can’t play on Microsoft Edge; A black screen is displayed instead issue.
- The update resolves Bluetooth headsets doesn’t receive audio inputs after a few minutes of hearing problem.
- KB4469342 V2 Resolves slider setting of brightness automatically set to 50% when the device restarts
- The update solves OEM manufacturing processes problem when running sysprep / generalize.
- KB4469342 V2 fixes Microsoft Intune are incorrectly identified as non-compliant with the devices due to a firewall incorrectly returns a status of Poor. Subsequently, the affected devices not received approval to the observance of rules for conditional access and can be locked for access to corporate resources such as e-mails.
- The update works on with vSwitch on network interface cards (NIC) performance problem. NIC doesn’t support Large Send Offload (LSO) furthermore Checksum Offload (CSO).
- KB4469342 v4 updates the Wi-Fi policy for service set identifier (SSID) filtering to avoid filtering out WiFi Direct devices.
- Cumulative update works on rasman.exe to stop responding problem.
- KB4469342 v4 tries to solve regedit.exe fails to add double null terminator to “REG_MULTI_SZ” values in the Windows registry. The unavailable terminator may prevent services and apps from reading REG_MULTI_SZ values that registry editor adds after installing the Windows 10.
- The cumulative update works on RemoteApp visibility problem that may cause the main window to become missing so long as the user clicks the screen.
- KB4469342 v4 tries to solve users can’t set Win32 program defaults for a few applications and file type combinations. This occurs while using either Open with… command or Settings => Apps => Default apps.
- The cumulative update attempts to resolve mapped drives to fail to reconnect problem after starting and logging onto a Windows device.
Source – Windows blog.
Credit – Deskmodder.de