Microsoft provides relief to its users by releasing a non-security update that fixes the most nagging printer issues. KB4567523 Printer Update is out for Windows 10 2004, 2009, 1709, and 1703. It is made available for users through Microsoft Update Catalog only and will not be delivered through Windows Update.
It rolled out update for an issue that does not let certain printers from printing, generate print errors. Moreover, it also deals with the apps and print spoolers that close without any prior notice. Go through the below section and see what more it carries.
KB4567523 Printer Update
Here is the list of fixes and improvements in KB4567523 Printer Update for Windows 10 2004, 2009, 1709, 1703 –
- KB4567523 is a non-security update that incorporates quality improvements.
- It focuses on the problem that block some printers from printing. During an attempt to print, the print spooler may abruptly throw an error or close without giving any output from the affected printer. Some users also encounter issues with the applications that they use to print from. For example, they might receive an error, or the might shout down all of a sudden. In addition, with this issue, software-based printers also get affected like when printing to PDF.
Certain apps utilize the ImeMode property to administer the Input Method Editor (IME) mode for individual text entry fields to shoot up typing efficiency. However, some IMEs in Windows 10 version 2004 might confront issues using ImeMode property with certain apps. For instance, the input mode will not switch to Kanji or Hiragana all by itself.
The team is still working on an effective resolution and will provide an update in the forthcoming release.
How to Get KB4567523 Printer Update
As usual, you must install the latest SSU KB4560366 before receiving this patch. Once got follow the below way –
Use Microsoft update catalog
- This is a manual method; all you need is to visit this website and find the file supporting your system.
- Click on Download and double click on MSU File to perform the installation.
For other versions –
- Windows 10 709 – KB4567515
- Windows 10 1703 – KB4567516
- Initial version (released in July 2015) – KB4567518
- Windows 10 1607 – KB4567517
Source – Release Note