Before you read How to Print Email in Windows 10 Mail app you will be relieved knowing that the function is not so much different from you used to do in the earlier edition. When you open a mail you find a 3 dots settings icon on the uppermost left corner of the Mail app window. Settings unfold a drop down after you click it. You find Print at the 4th position which leads to open a new Print window where you can manage print settings. You can easily print your email from here. Alternatively you employ Ctrl+P in this work. We will elaborate the tips here to Print Email in Windows 10 Mail App.
How to Print Email in Windows 10 Mail App
- Launch mail App either from all apps or tiles on the start menu.
- Open the mail you need to print.
Launch Print window (2 Ways)
- Press Ctrr+P.
- Click 3 Dots Settings icon at the top right corner of the mail app.
- Choose Print in the settings drop down.
Add a Printer to your Computer
- In the Window, you see a drop-down underneath Printer. I would suggest you to add a printer if you have not added yet now. To add a printer to your computer choose + Add a Printer.
- This will prompt the settings app. Here on the top right hitting the Add a Printer or Scanner will scan to trace the printer you have connected to computer. Follow the onscreen guideline afterwards.
- Now in the same drop down choose the printer you have added earlier (I have selected Brother Color Leg Type 1 class) and Click Print button at the bottom section and take the printout.
Take a Printout as well as Save Document on PC in XPS File
- Apart from printing if you want to save the document on your computer select Microsoft XPS Document writer and click Print button. As soon as you click the Print button you get a notification in the action center written File Saved to the Documents Folder. This will save your file in .XPS Format.
- Click on this Notification. The file you have to print is now on the screen in .XPS File format. Either you may go to your Document folder to see the file.
- Click Print icon in the right area of the ribbon at the top and take your printout.
Take a Printout as well as Save Document on PC in .PDF File
- Choose PDF in the drop down.
- Click the Print button.
- This operation opens up a notification in the bottom part in the right side written File Saved to the Documents Folder. Clicking this notification will access the PDF file. Click the Print icon at the top of the file and get your Printout.
In office works, people often need to print emails. When you are running Windows 10 and want the same you could have the printout in super easy manner through the Windows 10 mail app.