Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 device comes with nice user interface to function smoothly. It supports both 2G and 3G network. The device integrates with Dual core I GHz Cortex – A9 processor and relatively powerful RAM for nice execution. Initially, it runs on Android V2.3.6 Gingerbread Operating system but it supports upgraded Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
As you know, Rooting is an essential act after upgrading existing firmware. Once you have upgraded Galaxy S Advance I9070 with innovative XXLQ4 Jelly Bean version and sought for rooting it, then follow remaining tutorial. In tutorial, we follow XDA developer footsteps to Root Galaxy S Advanced I9070 device on Android 4.1.2 XXLQ4 Jelly Bean.
Rooting procedure needs to take following mandatory steps:
- Be confirm that your device has not been less than 70% of its full capacity charged.
- Get Backup of phone memory data including APN settings as it is your asset in the memory.
- As a driver is an important software that will pay a vital role in updating the device, so download and install Samsung Galaxy S Advance USB driver on your desktop to use further.
- Get activated USB Debugging function. You can very easily activate USB Debugging mode after pressing Menu then access Settings and Applications option. Now navigate then click on Development option and make active Debugging mode.
- Ensure that Galaxy S Advanced is factory unlocked.
Ensuring that above steps have been already applied then proceeds with successive steps to Root Galaxy S Advance I9070 on Android 4.1.2 XXLQ4 Jelly Bean.
Step 1. Rooting process begins with Downloading Galaxy S Advance Root Package on your PC.
Step 2. Above step will be followed by connecting Phone device to PC, using USB cable. Then copy downloaded Zip file to SD card.
Step 3. Now disconnect USB cable from the computer then switch off Smartphone device.
Step 4. While switching on the device, you need to press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power Button to function the device in Stock Recovery Mode.
Step 5. Then after Tap on Volume button to select ‘apply update from SD Card’
Step 6. Now navigate and select Zip file that is copied and saved in external SD Card. For this, you may press Power button to select such Zip file to install on your device.
Step 7. Once process of installation completes, you need to return main Recovery menu then select ‘Reboot System Now’ option to restart Galaxy S Advance I9070 device.
If above steps are applied in similar successive steps then you will be able to root Galaxy S Advance I9070 device on Android 4.1.2 XXLQ4 Jelly Bean Firmware. It is strictly prohibited that never apply these tips on other variants.