Web browsing and streaming YouTube videos online are the main sources of entertainment for Smartphone users. Samsung smartphone is also great friends to spend long journeys and better approach to passing time with YouTube video viewing. Unfortunately, YouTube service doesn’t let to download their videos at any costs. In other words, Download option is not found anywhere within web version or mobile version at YouTube website.
Though you may follow probable tips in order to download the YouTube video simply on all Samsung Galaxy series based Smartphone. Here, I am going to explain two different steps to save your favorite YouTube videos in MP4 format on your Smartphone’s memory card for later viewing.
Download YouTube videos on Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
Way 1 – Using third party websites
- Go to default Android web browser and play the preferred video that you like to download
Don’t start the default YouTube app that comes within your Smartphone.
- Now tap on the Menu and tap on Go To URL menu from the menu panel to get a full video’s URL in the URL field.
- Next, you have to put the cursor cautiously after the www. and type pwn before youtube.com. for example –
- If you reach this site http://www.pwnyoutube.com/videocode then taps the Enter key.
- In the final step, tap on the Download High Quality MP4 Video option on this site page and it will be downloaded in an MP4 video format automatically. Here, you have to set the download path within memory card. All the downloaded YouTube videos will download in MP4 format and will save on your memory card until you delete it.
You can do above described steps again for downloading other favorite YouTube videos on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone.
Way 2 – Using Android YouTube Downloader apps
After deep checking out the Google Play Store, I have chosen two great Android YouTube Downloader apps. Both apps are helpful to download YouTube videos on Samsung Galaxy Smartphone in several video formats without any hindrances.