A great feature has been added to the recent official Facebook app for iOS. If you are a regular user of the official Facebook app for iOS Smartphone then you may set HD video recording in order to upload or share your favorite HD video on Facebook. Although this special feature doesn’t support default to HD recording and you have to set it manually once. Now you will know how to set HD video recording in your Facebook for iOS and improve recording quality ahead the popular social network like Facebook.
Tips to set HD Facebook Video Recording on iPhone
This tip is fairly simple to set up while you are using several iOS supported devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. To setup HD video recording,
- At first, go to Settings menu on your iOS device and scroll down until you see your Facebook app settings.
- Then under Settings, tap on the Facebook app.
- Next tap on the internal Settings of the Facebook app.
- Scroll down and you will get the option to Record HD Video under Photo and Video section.
- Here you need to tap on it to activate once. Keep in mind that the process is accurately same in both iOS versions (6 and 7). In iOS 6 devices, this option will indicate as on option while in iOS 7 devices, it will display green color tagged button.
Now you can get top quality of Facebook video from the Facebook app.