Unigram is an unofficial Telegram client developed for Windows 10. The app offers a simple interface, quick and secure messaging, and synced interface across all your devices. Currently, more than 400 million active users are enjoying the desktop client.
Today Unigram 4.0, the updated version, came to Microsoft Store with new features and improvements. The current version contains Chat folders, Stream Videos and Audio files, “Improved stickers”, “GIFs and emojis”, files sender and media editor, storage optimization, and lot more.
Unigram 4.0 for Windows 10 Microsoft Store
Here is Unigram 40.05.28 changelog –
- Arrange chats within Chat Folders if you have too many.
- Unigram 4.0 for Windows 10 allows to create custom folders with flexible settings, or use default recommendations.
- You can Pin countless chats in each folder.
- Right click on a chat in your chat list to add it to a folder.
Stream Videos and Audio files
- Unigram 4.0 allows to play any Audio and Videos without downloading.
Improved stickers, GIFs and emojis
- Stickers and GIFs are now animated in the sticker panel and inline bots results.
- Enjoy significantly enhanced loading times for GIFs in the client.
- Quickly find GIFs in emoji-based sections covering the most popular emotions.
- Check the Trending Tab for the top reactions of the day.
- Right click on any GIF in search results to save it to your collection.
- Pinned stickers panel.
- Emoji sets have been updated to Unicode 12.1.
- Inline bots got a lot of love as well: all results are now displayed correctly.
Improved files sender and media editor
- New files sender optimized for desktop.
- Choose whether to send your photos and videos as media, files, or albums.
- Send uncompressed videos and GIFs.
- New media editor to crop, rotate, flip images, and draw on them.
Improved storage optimization
- Storage optimization screen got a slick redesign and a more polished UX.
… and more!
This release also includes more than 300 between bug fixes and improvements plus UI polishing in the whole app.
The complete list of changes in Unigram 4.0 is available here.
Power users bonus
Disclaimer: This is an early preview of a more complete feature that will arrive in the upcoming Unigram releases, and requires some computer skills.
If you’re a power user you might like the idea to customize Unigram shortcuts to fit your needs, and this is now possible.
The app will pick up any shortcut placed in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\38833FF26BA1D.UnigramPreview_g9c9v27vpyspw\LocalState\shortcuts.json. The file doesn’t exist by default and you have to create it, this is how the file should look like as well as the list of currently available shortcuts.
Any key from this list is valid and can be used in Unigram.
Download link – Microsoft store.