Firmware of Android 4.1. XXCMA2 Jelly Bean has come out. Congrats for the people who own the OS (Operating System). Now, you can install latest Jelly Bean firmware Android 4.1.1 XXCMA2 for the Galaxy Tab 2 P5110. It is notable that this firmware was rolled out earlier two times by Samsung, and Now it is a fresh update and present for download as Over-The-Air (OTA) and as over Samsung KIES. Fact of this Android 4.1.1 XXCMA2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware are as follow:
Important Fact before Starting installation:
- The Official firmware XXCMA2 and guidelines are only for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Model P5110. So don’t try for any other device and model. You can assure your device model by hitting Setting followed by About.
- Confirm that on your PC whether appropriate USB Drivers for the particular Galaxy Tablet is installed or not. You may download the driver by clicking link:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 USB drivers Download
3. Must notable point is for Backup settings and data. Before starting installation process backup your setting and data. TWRP or ClockworkMod (CWM) are high-class tools for recovery. You may customize these tools as per your requirement. It is capable of preparing image very easily.
4. Battery of your Table must be minimum 85% charged. So that the firmware installation is not be obstructed due to a power shortage.
5. Enable Debugging mode of USB. For this at first, go to Setting, then Developer Option or Setting, then Applications and at last Development.
6. Just after installing this firmware The Official firmware XXCMA2 for Galaxy Tab 2 P5110 root access to the device will be lost.
7. Root the device is required for getting the full system access again. After that, you will be able to install to up-to-date 3rd party app which is a root based, custom ROMs, as well as system tweaks.
How to Update Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 to Android 4.1.1 XXCMA2 Jelly Bean Firmware is being described here stepwise and Follow each step carefully:
1: Download Android 4.1.1 P5110XXCMA2 Firmware on your PC. Extract zip file. You may download this firmware by clicking the link below:
Download Android 4.1.1 P5110XXCMA2
2. Download ODIN V1.85. It can be downloaded by clicking the link below:
It is required to install Android 4.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5110.
3. Make your tablet Power Off.
4. Boot your Tablet into Download mode. For this, press and hold the Volume UP button and hit Power Button. Be in this state till construction Android robot icon along with a triangle is shown. Next, Press Power Button once more to ensure entry into Download Mode.
4. Start ODIN on your PC and make a connection with Galaxy Tab and PC, while the Download mode of Tablet will continue.
5. After connection is established, one of ID:COM Boxes will change Yellow with the related COM Port number. This is a time taking process and you can have to wait for about 5 minutes. So wait and don’t do anything with the Tab.
6. Select the file which is required to be flashed or installed on Phone. You will find it in the zip extracted files in Step 1.
- Now hot PDA Button and select file CODE.
- Hit on the Phone Button and then choose the file named as Modem. You should ignore this step if such file is not found.
- Here, CSC button will be pressed and click the file named CSC. If you can’t find such file, also ignore this step.
- Make a hit on PIT button and select the file named .pit. Here, you will have also to ignore if such file is missing.
7. You have to enable Auto reboot in ODIN and F. Also here, F. Reset Time options. Since you have chosen .PIT File in the last step, so check RE-PARTITION.
8. Now press Start Button in ODIN Now, firmware will restart to be installed. You will have not to wait a long now. In mere few minutes, this task will be completed.
9. After getting the firmware installed, the tablet will restart and after rebooting shows Home Screen,
Thus, Update of Android 4.1.1 based XXCMA2 Jelly Bean firmware in your Samsung Galaxy S Tab 2 P5112 has been completed. Be assured by checking in you devices. For this, Visit Setting and then About and verify.
This Firmware will support in the underneath countries: