Windows 10 22H2 has obtained an update today on 14/11/2023 with multiple bug fixes and changes. KB5032189 is the patch that increases the versions to 19045.3693 and 19044.3693 respectively. This update is rolled out with a number of changes and improvements.
Complete name of this LCU is 2023-11 Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 based-system (KB5032189) where x64 is changeable and it can also be ARM64. Let’s what is new in this patch Tuesday release:
KB5032189 Windows 10 22H2 update
Here is the changelog:
Improvements and changes:
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- This build includes all the improvements from the supported Windows 10, version 21H2 editions.
- No additional issues are documented for this release.
How to download KB5032189 and install
The most recent version of SSU is already merged with this LCU so you need to focus on installing this update only. For this, there are 2 methods; follow any of them depending on your convenience and install:
1] Through Automatic mode
- Press the Windows key and type updates.
- Hit Enter.
- Select Windows Update from the left-hand menu and go to the right.
- Then, click on Check for updates.
- Wait until the system scans and downloads KB.
- In the end, click on Restart now.
- After a couple of reboots, the update will be automatically installed.
2] Via Manual method
- Visit the Microsoft update catalog website.
- Choose the file that supports your PC and click on the Download button.
- Now, click on the standalone package link from the popped-up page.
- Click on yours and select Yes if a confirmation dialog appears.
- The system will automatically restart and install the patch in a while.
Applicable to: Windows 10 Enterprise and Education, v21H2 Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, v21H2 Windows 10 Enterprise Multi-Session, v21H2 Windows 10, v22H2, and all editions.