A new update has been rolled out in the FE_RELEASE branch of the Dev channel (previous fast ring) for Insiders. This is Windows 10 Build 20262.1 that contains multiple fixes.
You can receive the delivery of FE_RELEASE release via Settings > Update & Security > Windows update.
Windows 10 Build 20262.1 FE_RELEASE
Here is the changelog –
- The current Dev channel build fixed certain apps launching unexpectedly transparent problem occurring in recent builds, with no content visible.
- Experts of Windows insider fixed SleepStudyetls that were unexpectedly not being cleaned up.
- The current build fixed no response from the clicking of a pen first time after being paired because of an underlying crash.
- Windows 10 Build 20262.1 fixed touchpad scrolling no longer working on the tab in focus problem. This occurred after closing a browser tab with CTRL+W while scrolling on a touchpad.
- The Insiders experts fixed the notifications related to block at first sight that were not being localized.
- Sign in with pin or smart card buttons couldn’t be activated in scan mode on Narrator. It starts using space or enter key in the authentication dialog.
- In case, Cellular and WiFI both are connected and Wi-Fi gets disconnected there is an issue in the recent builds. The network flyout would say cellular is still connected, but apps will no longer be able to use the internet. The problem has been fixed now.
- The Microsoft professionals fixed a high hitting DWM crash that was impacting some Insiders in the last few builds.
- They fixed Settings crashing that occurred when navigating to Storage Sense.
- Finally, they fixed app registration issues for some of the in-box apps. This was occuring with the previous flight after upgrading.
Windows 10 Build 20262.1 Known issues
- They are analyzing update process hanging for elongated periods of time feedbacks that occurs when trying to install a new build.
- They haven’t enabled Live previews for pinned sites till now. As a result, you may notice a grey window on hovering over the thumbnail preview in the taskbar. The team is persisting to work on polishing the experience.
- They are constantly trying to enable the new taskbar for existing pinned sites. Meanwhile, you can unpin the website by removing it via the edge://apps, and then re-pinning the same.
- Microsoft experts are fixing error 0x80070426 that occur when using their Microsoft account to sign in to different apps. In case, you find it, rebooting your PC may resolve this.
- They are studying no drives appear in Storage settings in Dev channels. As of now, you are able to manage the disks in the classic Disk Management tool.
- They are also examining feedbacks about some screens that have have black text on dark backgrounds when dark theme is enabled.