Windows 10 Personalization lovers have good news to hear because the Store introduced 3 brand new wallpapers. These are nature-based apps and 2 are related to monsoon season. The last one is having a panoramic view of Japanese Islands. Names of the Windows 10 themes are River Roll On PREMIUM, Japanese Islands PREMIUM, and Clouds PREMIUM.
The Windows 10 theme includes super quality images in high resolution and beautifies the desktop to the next level. River Roll On PREMIUM refers to Get in the flow with rivers around the world in these 16 premium 4k images. Clouds PREMIUM headline is – Look up. If these 20 premium 4k images were paintings, they would be masterpieces. Japanese Islands PREMIUM indicates – “There are nearly 7,000 Japanese islands. Take a look at the stunning coastlines of Aogashima, Kujukushima, Hokkaido, and more. These 18 premium 4k images are free for Windows 10 Themes”.
Windows 10 Theme – River Roll On PREMIUM, Japanese Islands PREMIUM, and Clouds PREMIUM
Here is how to download the themes and install on your desktop –
- Download any one of your choice by clicking on Get.
- Once Microsoft Store loads showing the theme page, again click “Get”.
- After a while when the theme is installed select Apply.
- You will get at Themes Settings page, click on the theme from the right pane.
All these images are free of cost for Windows 10 Themes and are to be used as desktop wallpaper only. The themes are lightweight and they occupy around 10 to 20 MB of disk space. The apps have following system requirements for your best requirements –
- Windows 10 version should be at least version 14951.0.
- The architecture of your computer must be either of x86, x64, ARM, ARM64.
Download the themes from here –