Windows 10 2004 has already been officially distributed to many users. Currently, the administrative templates (.admx) for Windows 10 May 2020 update version is available to download.
The.admx file includes group policies that can be loaded via gpedit.msc. The template is more useful for admins, or users who are familiar with the group guidelines. They can activate, deactivate, or change functions presets with the files in Windows 10.
Download Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 2004
To download Download Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 2004 click here.
- Click Download.
- In the dialog box, click Save.
- A dialog box appears; select the directory on your PC where you want to place the .ADMX .msi file.
- To begin the downloading process for the Administrative template .msi file, click Save.
- The file is the Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 May 2020 Update.msi If you want to look into, unzip the MSI with 7zip and read the individual admx or adml files. Volume of the download is 12.9 MB (13,557,760 bytes).
- To install, right click on the .msi file and select “Install”.
- Provide your affirmation by clicking Yes on the UAC dialog.
- This way the .admx file will be installed in a while, now open Group policy editor (gpedit.msc) and experience the changes in Windows 10 2004.
On the download page, Microsoft states that This page offers the full set of Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 2004.
1] Download Latest Windows 10 2004 ISO Image File [x64, x32]
2] Fix Windows 10 2004 May 2020 update issues and solutions
3] Windows 10 2004 System Requirements [x64, x86]
4] How to Upgrade to Windows 10 May 2020 Update Right Now
5] How to Install Windows 10 2004 May 2020 Update