Windows Terminal v1.0.1811.0 is rolled out as the first servicing release of the stable version. The utility is now equipped with Cascadia Code 2007.01. This update provides a variable weight axis ranging from ExtraLight (200) to Bold (700) moreover some metrics tweaks and ligature fixes.
You can download Windows Terminal 1.0.1811.0 from Microsoft Store. If you have already installed then update the Terminal also from there.
Windows Terminal v1.0.1811.0 Released
Windows Terminal v1.0.1811.0 changelog –
- The cursor will no longer obscure text unless that text is the same color.
- Known issue – underlines are now drawn on top of the cursor.
- Developers have planned to fix Win32-OpenSSH 7.7 that allowed it to break mouse input.
- The tool’s caption buttons now fade like everyone else’s when you hover over them.
- Text copied from the File Explorer’s – Copy Address – option will now be pasteable.
- The window of the terminal was resized every time and you’d miss track of another GDI handle. Now, you don’t.
- Maximized windows of the tool will finally place their tab strips at the top part of the screen.
- Fitts called to let us know about this one weird law.
- The maximize or restore button more accurately keeps an eye on the state of the window.
- Caption buttons and a right-click on the negative space between the tabs will successfully launch the system menu.
- Some of you thought it would be a good idea to close a tab while dragging it around. The developer couldn’t figure out why you wanted to do that, but it will at least now not do something strange.
- You are able to drag and drop snippets of text onto the Windows Terminal v1.0.1811.0.
- 6x6x6 xterm color cube was completely horked.
- Windows Terminal 1.0.1811.0 will no longer rely on PATH lookup for Powershell or command prompt. They ship as part of Windows, so we should know exactly where they are.
- The version includes a couple of fast paths to things that the profiler was taking more than expected time.
Source – Github.
Download Windows Terminal v1.0.1811.0 from here.