The XXDMA6 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean authorize firmware update has been revealed. It is most recent Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy Note 2 N7 100 device. The main feature of the latest firmware update N7100XXDMA6 is to secure from bug and negligible modification. Samsung Note 2 N7 100 user can perform the latest firmware update process through either Samsung KIES or manual method (using ODIN).
Details of XXDMA6 Android 4.1.2 Firmware
Date – 29 January 2013
Version – 4.1.2
CSC – N7100ATODMA1
PDA – N7100XXDMA6
- Before starting the process of update firmware, ensure to back up every important data like contacts, messages, apps, profiles and much more. Samsung Note 2 N7 100 user can back up data in both methods through either Samsung KIES or manually.
- To start process of the firmware update through Samsung KIES, at first Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 user has to establish USB connection with the computer or laptop. For that, users are needed to install the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 2 USB drivers. If it is not available then user can download it via below given link:
- If users have installed custom recovery on Samsung Note 2 N7 100 device then create the complete backup mode image using set up.
- For better USB connection between the Samsung Note 2 N7 100 device and the computer, users need to enable USB debugging mode.
- Before the process of installing a custom ROM, flashing an authorized firmware update and etc., make sure that Samsung device is charged up to 80-85% battery point, Because Samsung device can be dead permanently due to low battery power.
How to Update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with XXDMA6 Official Firmware.