Act of Installing or Uninstalling Software is something that average user looking for. While talking turns into Installation or Uninstallation of Windows 8, then it becomes a major issue for common users. In the earlier article, we have discussed how to install Windows 8 in your system? Therefore, lone issue of Uninstallation of Windows 8 left for address. When questions raise like that what is the best way to safely remove windows 8 from your dual loaded Operating system ( Both Operating Systems windows 7 and windows 8). As you know better that Microsoft has published windows 8 beta version. The original version of windows 8 in different editions will be released at the end of October 2012.
But if you have decided to remove windows 8 beta version from your dual booting, you may follow the steps we are providing to Uninstall Windows 8 from Dual Boot.
How to Uninstall Windows 8 from Dual Boot in PC, Laptop
First method –
Choose default Operating system in your computer
- At first, start windows 7 in your computer. Type following commands in the Search box in start button – Advance System Settings.
- Choose this options in the drop down list View advance System Settings and click it.
- A new dialog box including multiple menus is open. In this, System properties is appearing in front of you.
- Click on Advanced at the top sides and click on the settings button in Startup and Recovery section.
- Just new tab rename Startup and Recovery displays. Here, you have to choose default Operating system windows 7 in the drop down list. Finally, click OK button.
Removing windows 8 from dual booting in your computer
- Open Disk Management tools by this process – Go to the Search box and type Disk.
- Click option in search list – Create and Format hard Disk Partitions.
- Now Disk Management window will be displayed. Here, you will find windows 8 partition. Remove it via right-click.
- Restart your computer. After all, windows 8 will be erased safely without losing any files in windows 7.
Now you have to follow this process to finish work –
- At first, start windows 7 in your computer.
- Type msconfig in the search box of Start button and click it .
- A new window is displayed naming System configuration.
- click on Boot tab.
- In Boot tab, choose windows 8 that is showing like a default.
- Click windows 8 and press Delete button.
- Now Click on OK button at the bottom and close current window.
Thus, windows 8 would be shortly vanished from computer.