Everyone wants that his Personal Computer look is exclusive. So you may set images at right places as your wish. For this you may place computer icon in Windows 8 start menu. Here I am providing steps to do that.
Placing Computer Icon to the Windows 8 Start Menu Panel
- Launch Windows Explorer through pressing shortcut (Windows key + E).
- Then right-click on the computer icon from left panel and choose this option – Pin to start from the right context menu panel.
- Press Shortcut (Windows key+ F) and it brings metro search window. Now type computer in the search box.
- When you will get Computer Icon in appear search results in left panel.
- Then press right-click on it and choose Pin to start options from bottom panel.
Thus you have created computer icon into metro start screen. You can also drag computer icon anywhere you wish it to be placed (Taskbar panel).
Placing Computer Icon to the windows 8 Desktop Screen –
- Right click on your desktop screen anyplace and choose Personalize menu from the right context menu panel.
- Now it brings Personalization dialog box. Click on this option – Change desktop icons in the left panel.
- Then you get a new dialog box (Desktop Icon Settings). Here check the opted box which you want to show on the desktop screen.
- Finally click on Apply and OK button.
That’s all you have placed computer icon to your desktop screen easily.