Online money transfer is an essential exercise for most of the people nowadays. Internet banking has eased our life by providing the facility of online money transfer. Within every transaction we get a message alert to our registered mobile. This is High Security One Time Password (OTP) and is very important for security of our account. Every time you write the password in the box and approve. But, sometimes we get annoyed when we get alert message for our small amount transferring time and again. So people who often make small transfers might want to close the message alert. State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the prominent Bank in India today and have maximum number of customers. So, we would like to present here tips to disable the SMS alert for small transactions through SBI.
How to make Transacftion through SBI without Getting SMS Alert
1. Login to your SBI Account with username and password.
2. Click on Profile Menu.
3. You will get few options. Click on High Security Options.
4. Now you will have to login her with profile password. Enter your profile password and login.
4. You will get options for setting One Time High Security Password (OTP)
5. The first option is to set one time one time high security password for inter bank beneficiary or intra bank beneficiary transfer as well as Credit card beneficiary transfer or international fund transfer. Using these settings you can set message alert for different transactions. If you want to transfer money without getting high security password you will have to check the option No. After checking the No option you will be get rid of these annoying SMS you get every time after making money transfer. Finally click on Submit Button.
Here, few other options are available and you can set one time password option according to your need. You can disable High Security password for merchant payment by checking No option. You can also enable or disable these passwords for IRCTC Transactions. You can change mode of getting OTP from SMS to Voice Call.