Google Voice service lets you to make a voice call to all the world-wide phone numbers through computer or Android phone. It offers several handy services and facility to give reliable service in term of the best productivity on the internet. Now Google Play Store has presented 3 helpful Android apps which allow you to sign in with your Google Voice number or account and dial calls over Wi-Fi connection. These apps avail wireless talk in a very secure way.
Three Best Android apps for Wi-Fi calling using Google Voice
- Install Talkatone app on your Android phone. Download link for Talkatone.
- Launch the app on your Android phone and configure it into Google voice account.
- An another way to configure Talktone is also here. Tap on the menu button on your Android phone and navigate the Settings section.
- Next, press on the Add Google Account option and sign in.
- To use Talktone app only with Wi-Fi connection instead of 3G or 4G data, you have to launch the connection section from the Settings menu on your Android phone. Here, check the only Wi-Fi option.
- To start a Google voice call with Talktone app, tap on the Phone icon at the top section of app menu section and dial a number.
2. GrooVe IP Lite
This app is available in both mode free version and paid version ($4.99). The free version supports ads and lets you to make only Wi-Fi calling.
- To get started, first you need to install GrooVe IP Lite on your Android phone. Download from Play Store
- Launch the app and tap the Google account to sign in.
- Then approve right to use with GrooVe IP app. If you don’t find the sign in account option then go to settings area of app and enter your information manually.
- To make a Google voice call, tap on the Phone icon at the top area of the app and dial a Google voice number.
Visit GrooVe IP Lite Support page
3. Phone for Google Voice and Gtalk
The Phone for Google Voice and GTalk app is a great choice to make Google Voice Wi-Fi calling. It offers simple customization settings. The interface of freeware app version supports several ads. Currently there is no paid version of Phone for Google Voice and GTalk app to stop unwanted ads from the app interface.
Download from Play Store
To get started, open the app and sign in with your Google account details. To start a Google voice call, select the Keypad and dial a Google Voice number. Besides it, you can also find number from Contacts if you don’t know the number by mind.