Wolfram Alpha is known as the world’s first knowledge based search engine. It covers an immense range of areas like mathematics, education, computer, etc. The main target of Wolfram Alpha is to give answers of questions asked, solutions of technical issues and complicated methods. It also creates analysis/activity reports of across thousands of domains and social sites. Wolfram Alpha is a great online service that gives you to a lot solid solutions and cool tips. Now Wolfram Alpha has introduced new service namely Personal Analytics For Facebook. It helps you to generate a complete activity report of your Facebook account with several remarkable details.
How to get Facebook activity report with wolfram Alpha ?
- At first, visit to Wolfram Alpha’s home page. Here, type the keyword Facebook report and press Enter button on your Keyboard.
- Now you will get a new screen, where you have to click on Analyze My Facebook Data option.
- The next screen will say to sign in your Facebook account with Wolfram Alpha service to access personal analytic for Facebook service. Here, click on Go to App option.
- Now another Facebook screen will prompt before you. Just click on Allow button.
- Then you will need to make a new wolfram account that let you to sign in with your Facebook account next time.
- After that you will reach to the previous screen of Analyze my Facebook Data option. Here, click on it another time.
- On the next screen, click on Generate My Report option.
- Once the process of data loading is completed on the next screen, you will find the entire activity report / statistics of your Facebook account. It has almost all details since you have started to use your Facebook account along with Facebook feeds, activity stats, geographical location of your friends and much more.
- You will notice to an important link (Turn on historical analytics) at the top area of your report page. The link helps you to enable historical analysis so that you may backup to your computer.
The wolfram Alpha is paid service for different user. It Pro version can be subscribed after paying $ 4.99 for each months as well as $2.99 for students. Besides, Personal Analytics For Facebook service is also available in trail version (only for 14 days) in case if you want to check it.